il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our customer is an important international Company specialized in the food&beverage sector, with operations in 41 countries and more than 35 factories in Europe and Africa.
For the plant located in the South Italy we are looking for a
to join the Logistic team, supporting the manufacturing organization, as a key member of management team.
Reporting directly to the Logistic Director South Cluster, he/she will formulate and implement supply chain policies and budgets including production planning, materials and stock management, transport and warehousing
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning activity and in details:
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used in demand forecasts
- Develop long and mid-term planning for all the components
- Ensure and oversee ERP application process
- Manage inventory levels to ensure demand plan is achieved
- degree preferably in Engineering or equivalent background
- extensive Supply chain management experience preferably gained within the manufacturing sector
- high proficient user of MS Office systems in particular Excel; JDE and Barcoding an advantage
- good knowledge of MRP/MPS systems
- good communicator, with the ability to communicate at all level of the organization
- ability to manage a team within a volatile and fast-moving environment
- Fluent knowledge of both Italian and English is mandatory
Location: Salerno area.