il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our customer is an important international Company specialized in the food&beverage sector, with operations in 41 countries and more than 30 factories in Europe.
For the plant located in the South Italy we are looking for a
Plant Logistics Scheduler
to join the Logistic team, supporting the manufacturing organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and controlling all production scheduling activities in the factory, balancing production capacities and inventory levels with customer demands and service expectations.
- Plant Production planning in according to the Supply Chain Direction in order to minimize stock level and production cost
- Definition of the weekly shift pattern in collaboration with Plant manager and Supply chain manager.
- Work orders management: WO raising, scheduling
- Assure the Raw metal supply for respecting the weekly production plan
- Support inventory management
- Organization of warehousing and transport to the customer
- Industrial and Business Engineering degree or equivalent background,
- Experience in Logistic preferably gained within the manufacturing sector. Knowledge of ERP system and methodologies in data analysis (knowledge of JDE or equivalent would be advantageous)
- Speak fluent Italian and English, French is a plus
- Good communication and problem solving skills, strong team orientation
Job Type Full time Permanent
Place of work: Salerno area