il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our customer is an International Group supplier, development and service partner for customers in different market segments, such as the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals, agricultural and construction machinery.
For the Italian subsidiary, specialist for the Independent Automotive Aftermarket specializing in spare parts for seals and vibration control as well as service parts such as cabin air filters, we are looking for a
Taking direction from Sourcing Manager, he works cross-functionally with Quality, Category management and Replenishment to achieve on time new product development launches, coordinate product transfers, resourcing activities, achievement of cost reductions, improve quality and mitigation of continuation of supply concerns.
• Execute the completion of the supplier management cycle, ongoing performance management, corrective action and supplier phase out, as required.
• Oversee all aspects of supplier performance, such as Total Cost of Quality, On-time delivery, PPV;
• Negotiate and maintain contracts and/or agreements pertinent to the purchase terms and conditions, including, but not limited to: piece price, lead time, minimum and multiple quantities, payment terms, shipping terms, asset management, stocking programs, etc.
• Drive cost reduction/continuous improvement projects to meet or improve standard cost targets, purchase price variance goals, quality targets, and service levels.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Materials Management/Procurement or Engineering.
• 10+ years of Sourcing experience, preferably of mechanical components. CPIM, Lean Systems or Six-Sigma certification a plus.
• Experience in dealing with distributors and production suppliers.
• Able to evaluate suppliers’ processes and capabilities.
• Foreign Language skills, English, business fluent is a must, German preferable
Location : Turin