il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is an International manufacturing company, leader in the mechanical sector, with offices and production units located worldwide.
For this company we are looking for an:
FEM SPECIALIST ENGINEER
who will focus on the conceptual development of new ideas in the Chassis Systems area.
The candidate will have demonstrated ability to successfully manage Finite Elements numerical methods (e.g. Ansys, Abacus..) including CAD software such as Creo, Solidworks etc.
A solid Automotive Chassis knowledge is required, at component and system level. He/she will work on different projects providing numerical simulation analysis and results on components using metallic materials, polymers and composites.
- Concept development, from ideas exploration, trough feasibility analysis, up to product validation
- Model geometry definition using CAD 3D modeling tools
- FEM analysis (linear, non-linear, static, dynamic), including identification of the most appropriate tools to be used
- Critical post-processing analysis
- Concept validation, using the Design for Six Sigma toolbox, or equivalent
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering Master degree
- At least 3 years of advanced engineering experience preferably in the Automotive Industry
- Good knowledge of structure modelling and simulation tools like Ansys, Abaqus, LS-Dyna, Tosca
- Competencies in 3D modelling (Creo, Solidworks, etc..)
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Project management capability
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Location: Turin South