il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is an International manufacturing company, leader in the mechanical sector, with offices and production units located worldwide.
For this company we are looking for an:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (AUTOMOTIVE)
who will look on both continuous improvement of existing product, as well as on new game changing innovative ideas that will help the Company to keep competitive edge on specific products and solutions.
The development process will include:
- Conceptual development of Chassis Systems
- CAD modelling and CAE virtual analysis of the concepts
- Validation by real testing and definition of design rules
A solid Automotive Chassis knowledge is required, at component and system level. He/she will work on different projects including numerical simulation analysis and results on sub-systems and components using metallic materials, polymers and composites.
- Concept development, from ideas exploration, trough feasibility analysis, up to product validation
- Use the Design for Six Sigma toolbox, or equivalent
- Manage relationships with other engineering departments including testing, process development and manufacturing
- Communicate status of work to appropriate parties to keep them informed and involved
- Document results and publish reports of accomplished projects and activities
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering Master degree
- Minimun 3 years of advanced engineering experience preferably in the Chassis area of Automotive Industry
- Knowledge of composites materials, technologies and applications
- Simulation capabilities
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work by deadlines
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Teamworking skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Location: Turin South.