il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for an
directly reporting to the Plant Manager. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Plant Team providing organizational and technical support to the plant, to achieve and improve its engineering and maintenance performance, budget and related KPIs.
The main purpose of this position is to lead engineering projects in the new plant and to develop and execute plant maintenance plan for our facility, running an high-speed line on 24/7 basis.
• mechanical engineer, or equivalent studies
• at least 5 years’ experience structuring & leading teams in a manufacturing environment.
• Any electrical engineering knowledge as well as knowledge of principles on PLC Programming will be considered as strong assets.
• excellent knowledge of engineering and machinery maintenance requirements, with hands on approach when necessary, combined with problem solving and decision making skills.
• good knowledge of TPM and Statistical Process Control methodology, Green belt certification in Lean Six-Sigma will be a plus, as well a strong knowledge of standards (especially ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
• effective communicator with good interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally, with excellent verbal and writing skills in Italian and English
• team player, with knowledge of continuous improvement tools, a high level of organization and administrative skills, the ability to change existing ways of working and a ‘Focus on Excellence’ mind set.