il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a production unit based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Plant Manager. This is a new plant to produce Aluminum packaging in one high-speed line, working 24/7
The successful candidate will be a key player within the Plant Team. The main purpose of this position is to maintain and enhance the integrated production, leading teams working on shifts. With a safety mind-set, the candidate ensures that actual production meets the planned production targets and comply with quality standards. He/she’ll monitor and provide various performance reports related to Production and related KPIs, activities and he/she highlights areas for improvement following World-Class Performance methodology and tools. He/she’s responsible for delivering budgeted quality production, with an optimal usage of resources in the department.
• manufacturing or mechanical engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in structuring and leading teams in production, in a manufacturing environment
• Post-graduate studies in a Manufacturing Systems-related discipline is considered as a plus
• Strong engineering background with hands on approach when necessary, combined with an excellent knowledge of high-speed production requirements, problem solving and decision making skills
• good knowledge of Statistical Process Control methodology, Green belt certification in Lean Six-Sigma will be a plus
• strong knowledge of standards (especially ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
• team player, with knowledge of continuous improvement tools, a high level of organization and administrative skills
• excellent verbal and writing skills in Italian and English – knowledge of other languages will be a plus.