il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Plant Controller.
The main purpose of the position is to provide accurate and timely information to the Factory Management to support the Business in achieving its budget and assist in the management decision making process; ensure that the monthly reporting requirements are accurate and submitted in a timely manner with detailed explanations of all significant variations.
• Prepare Month End Management Accounting, including preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, variance analysis and commentary.
• Support in annual budget and rolling forecasts preparation and presentation and complete standard costing reviews.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts and provide financial information for audits.
• Ensure compliance with Group Accounting Policies and Sarbanes Oxley on Plant level, and all other internal financial controls
• Monitor the financial key performance indicators (KPIs) of the plant, according to the Group accounting rules, USGAAP and local statutory requirements
Accountant diploma or degree in Economics
Proven relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally at least 2 years post qualification
Ability to review and present data to Financial and Non-Financial Managers. Experience of report writing for management and in preparing budgets
Possess technical skills (forecasting, analysing variances, cost accounting knowledge and an understanding of costs and causes of variances in a manufacturing environment)
Experience in systems, including Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (macros) and ERP system experience (SAP is a must), Sarbanes Oxley
Languages: Italian, English