il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands. For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Plant Manager. The main purpose of the position is to manage the Environment, Health, & Safety responsibilities for the plant, ensuring that best practice and statutory obligations are fully met and that a safety culture is developed. To develop a Continuous Improvement culture in the plant. To identify and promote Best Practice across the site in support of the achievement of Plant KPIs.
• Provide expert advice to Line Managers in all aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
• Manage and develop the OHSAS 18001 system to ensure the application of safe systems of work.
• Monitor legislation change and ensure compliance with legal requirements: IPPC, Waste, Water, Air, Noise, and Energy regulations.
• Manage and develop the ISO 14001 standard system in all its aspects
• Organise, co-ordinate and/or provide support to environmental related projects to reduce waste, solvents and air emissions and the costs thereof.
• Investigate, in accordance with plant and statutory procedure, all incidents, near-misses and accidents, and initiate effective corrective actions if appropriate
• Promote accident prevention activities and devise and communicate Safety Campaigns and initiatives to reduce accidents and enhance Safe Working behaviours.
• Technical or Industrial Engineering degree
• Recognised qualification on Risk Prevention
• Working knowledge of EHS legislation
• Strong knowledge of standards (OSHAS 18001, ISO 14001) development and keeping
• Problem solving skills, facilitation skills, communication and interpersonal skills
• Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma knowledge (Black Belt preferably)
• Languages: Italian, English