il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands. For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to provide a cost effective procurement service for Parma site of all production materials, packaging, machine spares, all other inventory and non-inventory items and services (e.g. Catering, cleaning, etc)..
• To organise and maintain all aspects of the Procurement Supply Chain, including negotiation of local supply contracts, raising purchase orders, request of Suppliers and Materials master items.
• To liaise with Divisional Logistics for the selection of transport hauliers
• To oversee new contract negotiations and monitoring the compliance of existing contracts and service performance levels by transportation and logistics companies in liaison with Logistics and Divisional Sourcing.
• To provide statistical data on supplier spends and material usage.
• Assistance in the resolution of relevant invoice queries
• Minimum Higher Diploma in Logistics, Purchasing, or Business Admin
• 3 years minimum working experience in an industry
• Continuous improvement and finance orientation
• Systems knowledge (SAP) and computer literate
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, interpersonale and influencing skills
• Knowledge of procedures of Purchasing and Transport
• Languages: Italian, English