il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.5 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 41 countries, world leader in the supply of metal packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For one of the factories located in the South of Italy, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Plant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join a multinational organization, with the ability to provide worldwide opportunities. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Plant Team, providing organizational and technical support to the plant, to achieve and improve its production performance and related KPIs.
• responsible for the operational performance of the Plant according to the targets given by the Plant Manager;
• ensure continuous production of the required quantities, at the right time, within the established standards of quality at the lowest possible costs, while maintaining equipment, buildings and working environment in optimal conditions
• ensure that the plant consistently achieves budgeted performances, while meeting the commitments to customers;
• ensure that reliable and consistent performance management methods and processes are implemented.
• mechanical engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in leading teams in a manufacturing environment
• engineering background with hands on approach when necessary, combined with an excellent knowledge of production requirements and problem solving and decision making skills.
• good ERP and Office Packages knowledge
• excellent verbal and writing skills in Italian and English
• knowledge of continuous improvement tools and modern manufacturing techniques, (e.g. SMED, SPC, Kaizen, Five S's, TPM..), a high level of organization and administrative skills, ability to change existing ways of working and a ‘Focus on Excellence’ mind set.