il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Multinational company research for its own staff a
Product Marketing Manager
He/She is responsible for the product line (PL) definition and positioning against competition in terms of technical specifications, scope of supply and cost objectives.
He/she manages events, advertisement, sales tools and external communication, playing the role of brand ambassador. Hierarchically reports to Managing Director
- Analyses pain points of the customer and identifies the most important ones to bring on product for building a new value proposition.
- Collects market and competition information, use the competencies/know-how of the Process Manager and of the Product Manager in order to make an accurate positioning of each product
- Defines the structure of the product for the price list in cooperation with R&D and Operations
- Prepares the ROI definition for clients’ proposal and value proposition
- Feeds Global Strategic Product Marketing team with insights for the elaboration of Sales Tools
- Prepare for his Product Line (PL) the marketing inputs necessary to the Strategy sign-off
Is responsible for:
- issuing the annual budget proposal which is validated by the MD.
- controlling all the costs inserted under the PL marketing cost centers and keeps under control the FY budget throughout a monthly review and study
- having a strategy about negotiation with suppliers as well as capabilities in tendering amongst them.
Events may be with or without the exposition of the machine and may be:
- Conferences / Seminars
- Openhouse / Opendoors
- Roadshows / Webinars
Advertisement and Communication
He is responsible for the proposals received from the Group about the spaces available for advertisement and communication, validates them with MD and managers and provides content and artwork. He or she makes the follow-up periodically in order to understand the impact of the advertisement.
Press releases are made periodical