il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our customer is an International Group supplier, development and service partner for customers in different market segments, such as the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals, agricultural and construction machinery.
For the Italian subsidiary, specialist for the Independent Automotive Aftermarket , we are looking for a
Taking direction from Sourcing Manager, he works cross-functionally with Quality, Category management and Replenishment to achieve on time new product development launches, coordinate product transfers, resourcing activities, achievement of cost reductions, improve quality and mitigation of continuation of supply concerns.
• Execute the completion of the supplier management cycle, ongoing performance management, corrective action and supplier phase out, as required.
• Oversee all aspects of supplier performance, such as Total Cost of Quality, On-time delivery, PPV;
• Negotiate and maintain contracts and/or agreements pertinent to the purchase terms and conditions, including, but not limited to: piece price, lead time, minimum and multiple quantities, payment terms, shipping terms, asset management, stocking programs, etc.
• Assure all Sourcing & Procurement practices are in compliance with ISO procedures and business laws.
• Resolve delivery, quality issues, service, and cost through problem solving and supplier performance improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Materials Management/Procurement or Engineering.
• 10+ years of Sourcing experience, preferably of mechanical components. CPIM, Lean Systems or Six-Sigma certification a plus.
• Acts as consultant for specific range of products/ suppliers.
• Able to evaluate suppliers’ processes and capabilities.
• Foreign Language skills, English, business fluent is a must, German preferable .