il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our Client is an international Group committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector. It supplies all the most important car-makers in Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We are looking for:
PROCESS TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER (PLASTIC)
The main purpose of the role is to work inside the MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING central function supporting the definition and implementation of the Technology Process Standard Guidelines and the development of new processes on the WW business line plants in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Definition, implementation, update and application monitoring of Transversal Technology Process & Equipment standard Guidelines.
- Definition, Implementation, update of the company standard methodology to define the manufacturing processes for new product developments by promoting simultaneous product / process engineering activities.
- Provide to the assigned Specialist the necessary support for the implementation of the Transversal Technology Standards participating if required to the Manufacturing Engineering Design Reviews
- Identify and follow accordingly with reference Expert / Engineering Innovation Expert the Process Technology Innovation Projects that can be considered as potential Transversal Technology Standards Innovation.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Degree
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years of industrial plant experience in position like Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or Process Technologist
- Good knowledge of final assembly of finished products and knowledge of preproduction processes like Plastic Injection and Plastic Coating. Automotive sector preferred
- DFMA, FMEA
- Capability to work in an international environment and ability to approach to different Plants/BU/Division worldwide.
Location : MIlan