il modello di
Curriculum Vitae Europeo
||Our client is a Multinational Company with a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands. For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for the
Supply Chain Manager
directly reporting to the Plant Manager and functionally to the Supply Chain Director EMEA.
The successful candidate will be a key player within the Plant Management Team. He/she will head up the Logistics Department, leading a team of people with responsibility for production planning, raw material purchasing, order follow-up, materials handling and finished goods or good for resale dispatching.
Through engagement of the workforce, he/she ensures a good running of the department in order to meet the customer’s needs in the most effective and optimal way. The jobholder meets the KPIs requirements according to the targets given by the business and the Plant Manager. He/she sets the targets his department has to achieve to meet the required demand, optimize use of SAP/Barcoding Material Management System and ensure implementation, maintenance and development of systems and administrative controls ( ISO, Sarbanes Oxle,...).
• education to degree level and at least 5 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain in a manufacturing environment
• technical background in Logistics and IT systems, including ERP (SAP) and Barcoding, with proven experience of structuring and leading teams in Supply Chain/Logistics
• a Supply Chain-related Certification from a reputable Organization (e.g. APICS, ISM, etc) and/or a Green-belt Lean Six-Sigma certification
• knowledge of logistics activities connected with production and sales requirements, combined with continuous improvement tools, problem-solving and decision making skills
• excellent verbal and writing skills in Italian and English